On October 5th and 6th, 2020, the Canadian Autism Spectrum Disorders Alliance (CASDA) held its 6th Canadian Autism Leadership Summit. This year’s focus was on deepening the conversation on how to link policy, practice and data around the development of a National Autism Strategy.
MacART was well represented at the Summit, with our members contributing 6 poster presentations and participated in 2 panels. We are sharing our members’ poster presentations here:
- Association Between Neighbourhood Socioeconomic Status and Development of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder – Dr. Ayesha Siddiqua
- Peer Mentorship Programs for Youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A qualitative review – Linda Nguyen
- Presenting the Results of Autism Speaks Canada COVID-19 Pandemic Needs Assessment Survey – Dr. Mackenzie Salt and Peter Soliman
- Clarifying the Word “Information” in Autism Policy – Dr. Stephen Gentles
- Evaluation of Autism Ontario’s Service Navigation Program – Irene O’Connor, Dr. Jean-Eric Tarride & Dr. Stelios Georgiades
Monday, October 5, 2020 – 12:00