The International Society for Autism Research (INSAR) is holding its annual scientific meeting in the Netherlands on May 9-12, 2018. This is the world’s oldest and largest autism research meeting, and we are honoured to have had numerous abstracts from MacART members be accepted!
Some acceptances featuring MacART members include the following:
- Social determinants of prevalence of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A population level Study – including Ayesha Siddiqua, Eric Duku, and Magdalena Janus
- Parsing the Heterogeneity of Multidimensional Adaptive Behavior Profiles over time in ASD – including Eric Duku, Peter Szatmari, Terry Bennett, and Stelios Georgiades
- Examining the “Turning Points” in Trajectories of Symptom Severity in Children with Autism – Stelios Georgiades, Eric Duku, Terry Bennett, and Peter Szatmari
- Predicting attrition in a longitudinal study of children with autism spectrum disorder – including Eric Duku, Terry Bennett, Stelios Georgiades, and Peter Szatmari
- Estimating Social Communication Functioning (ACSF:SC) From ADOS-2 Data: Development Of An Algorithm – including Stephen Gentles, Briano Di Rezze, Peter Rosenbaum, Eric Duku, and Stelios Georgiades
- Predictors of longer-term language development in language delayed children with ASD – including Peter Szatmari
- Gender differences in narrative language in 10-year-olds with Autism Spectrum Disorder – including Peter Szatmari, Stelios Georgiades, Terry Bennett, and Eric Duku
- Psychometric properties of the Merrill-Palmer-Revised Scales of Development in Preschool-aged Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders – including Eric Duku, Peter Szatmari, Terry Bennett, and Stelios Georgiades
- Child and Parental Correlates of Participation in Sports and Recreational Activities in School-aged Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder – including Vivian Lee, Terry Bennett, Eric Duku, Stelios Georgiades, and Peter Szatmari
- Temperament mediates the relationship between symptom severity and adaptive functioning in school-aged children with autism spectrum disorder – including Vivian Lee, Eric Duku, Terry Bennett, Peter Szatmari, and Stelios Georgiades
- Trajectories of maternal depressive symptoms following ASD diagnosis – including Peter Szatmari, Terry Bennett, Stelios Georgiades, and Eric Duku
- Do Repetitive Behaviours and Restricted Interests Predict Later Cognitive Ability in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder? – including Terry Bennett, Eric Duku, Stelios Georgiades, and Peter Szatmari
This is just a sampling of some of our members’ work – check back after the meeting for a full list and links to the abstracts!