The McMaster Autism Research Team (MacART) is pleased to announce a Request for Applications for trainee awards!
The MacART Trainee Awards are meant to help trainees working in research in Autism and/or other neurodevelopmental conditions to travel to events that will enhance their research training experience. This may include traveling to a conference or workshop, presenting their research at an event, attending a course, or visiting a research lab in order to learn from a researcher.
We have since expanded application eligibility criteria to include requests for funding research supports such as software licenses, journal fees, other supplies, etc.
- Trainee contact information
- Details of the request (i.e., travel or research details)
- Award amount requested, and for what (i.e., itemization of expenses)
- Reflections on your learning experiences and potential impact on advancing research.
- Overall strength of the applicant’s learning objectives
- Overall significance of the learning experience to care and research in Autism and/or other neurodevelopmental conditions.